Author: Rani Hasan |
Size: 3.48 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 6918 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
A nice adventure
Betrayed by your own Ogres ...
Bound to your own ship ...
Destined to the very unknown ...
What happened? Why? How will you save your soul of what is destined to be? Do you posses the wit and wisdom to prevail over this fantasy adventure?
Play A Tale Of Betrayal now and unveil the answers yourself!
The game has a nice soundtrack, so if music didn't work try altering the settings by running the winsetup.exe file
To interact with objects, items, hotspots and/or characters in the game here is what you need to know:
Interface Interactions (Look, Use, Talk)
When clicking over an object, item, hotspot and/or characters hold down the left mouse button, don't just click once, keep holding down the left mouse button until
the coin interface shows up ... Then you'll see three symbols inside of a coin shape:
- The Hand: Use it to Interact/Pickup objects or items or hotspots.
- The Mouth: Use it to Talk/Listen to objects or items or hotspots.
- The Eye: Use it to Look At objects or items or hotspots.
- To see the Inventory (the items that you got) click the right mouse button.
- To use an object/item: left click on it then click outside of the Inventory border.
- To look at an object/item: right click on it.
- To stop using an object: right click while holding the object.
Game Interactions (Save, Restore, Quit)
- As for how to quit the game just press (ALT+F4) or (ALT+X) or (F9)
- To save the game just press (F5).
- To load/restore the game press (F7) or (F9) then click on restore
No Install needed