Author: Superluminal |
Size: 11.2 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Shareware $19.95 |
Downloaded: 1202 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Spellcaster takes the word-game genre to a whole new plane of existence.
You begin as a lowly Apprentice. Select letters from your rune board to create words of power and rise through the sorcerous ranks.
Master the use of the many magical tokens you'll find to unleash the full fury of your arcane powers. Use your intellect to banish Skeletons, Death Knights, Daemons, and worse back from whence they came.
Spellcaster features stunning graphics and sound technology that perfectly complement the addictive gameplay. Real-time lighting and incredibly immersive sound effects create a hauntingly realistic atmosphere.
The intellectual journey of the sorcerer is fraught with danger. Are you the promised one that will deliver the four lands from the crushing grasp of the Seven Vices of Mankind and the Dark Lord himself?
• A treasure chest full of special objects to help you create your words of power...Bats, Ankhs, Shapeshifters, and much more!
• Challenging enemies that will use their own foul magic against you.
• Spectacular graphics with real-time lighting effects that add to the gameplay in ways never before seen.
• Breathtaking sound effects so immersive you'll be looking over your shoulder to make sure you're alone.
• A character-based promotion system - learn new spells as you rise in power.
• An enchanting musical score that perfectly complements the fantasy environment.
• Transparent load/save system lets you quit at any time and continue right where you left off.
• Integrated hint system makes it incredibly easy to learn how to play.
• Publish your high scores to the Internet and see how you compare with other Spellcasters.
* 500 MHz CPU
* 64 megs RAM
* DirectX 8.1 compatible videocard with at least 32 megs (ATI Radeon 7500, Nvidia Geforce 2, or faster recommended)
* 29 megs hard drive space
* Windows 98/Me/2000/XP