Author: Warsow Development Team |
Size: 441 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 3762 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Set in a futuristic cartoon-like world where rocketlauncher-wielding pigs and lasergun-carrying cyberpunks roam the streets, Warsow is a completely free fast-paced first-person shooter (FPS) for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Speed and movement, that's what Warsow is all about. Like a true cyberathlete you jump, dash, dodge and walljump your way through the game. Grab those power-ups before your enemy does, plant the bomb before anyone sees you, and steal the enemy's flag before anyone knows what's going on!
* Standalone game for Windows and Linux
* 3D Engine based on Qfusion (a modification of Quake 2 GPL engine)
* eSport oriented FPS
* Fast-paced gameplay focused on trix (trick jumps) and art of move
* Complete Power-up System including Weak and Strong fire mode for each weapon
* Cartoonish graphics with celshading-like_but_not_Manga style, mixing dark, flashy and dirty textures, matching with action full of fun and speed
* References : Quakeworld, Quake3 CPMA, Jet Set Radio, Speedball.