Author: Alain Blaisot. |
Size: 787 Kb |
Requires: Win XP/2K/Vista |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 2148 Times
#1 - #2 - #3
Copying chess diagrams with a classic position-editor is hard work : you must have both your position-editor and your document/web page application open, and must constantly go back and forth between the two. It becomes a tennis match of sorts: Looking at the diagram you wish to copy in application ‘A’, switching over to application ‘B’ to place the piece, and going back to application ‘A’ to verify the accuracy of the layout,...etc.
With DiagTransfer you “ transfer ” the diagram – by setting the DiagTransfer window in semi-transparent mode and resizing a board on the diagram to be copied. At this point, you have only to « trace » the pieces - no need to remember piece locations !
· Diagram Editor
· Copy, create, add, insert, remove, correct, diagrams.
· Save in FEN, EPD or DTR (DiagTransfer format).
· Send mail with a FEN position as mail attachment
· Save diagram as image (PNG and BMP formats)
· Print (multi or unique diagrams) with differents options.
· Add comments.
· Diagrams checking (chess rules).
· Edit positions data's(castling possibilities, active colour etc.)..
· FEN Copy to paste it to a chess program or a ASCII editor
· RTF-(Rich Text Format) Copy (to paste to a word processor).
· BMP (bitmap) Copy (to paste in a word processor or paint program).
· Add coloured squares and arrows.
· A larger than 100kb help file.