Author: Z2 Games |
Size: 16 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 2529 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Zirconia 2: Battle is a unique 2D "space" shooter not set entirely in space. In this game, you and a computer-controlled opponent are playing vertical scrolling shooters, split-screen style. You must defeat 7 different opponents indirectly by using cards that you will draw throughout the course of the match. These cards will have various effects, such as spawning enemies on your opponent's side, or by sending projectiles over. There are also temporary stat-boosting effects and defensive structures you may set up.
In order to use the aforementioned cards, you need to collect coins which come in 3 colors: red, green, and blue. Coins are obtained by defeating enemies that spawn. The only enemies that spawn on their own are zombies, which do nothing but move slowly across the screen. This provides players a method of obtaining coins early on so they can start using cards. The majority of other enemies spawned will be from using enemy cards, or by performing combos.
When you defeat an opponent, you will receive upgrade points for permanently improving the stats of your choice. 5 cards will then added to your deck automatically, and you can choose 5 more cards from a reward card pool.
There are 8 different vehicles to choose from, each with their own special ability, special weapons, and shot patterns. Many of the vehicles are non-traditional. After you choose your vehicle, you then select from one of several pre-built decks. Finally, choose an opponent to battle.
* 8 playable vehicles to select from, many of which are non-traditional
* Each vehicle has unique shot patterns and starting stats
* Choose from over 10 pre-built decks that have different playstyles
* Earn upgrade points and distribute them as you choose
* Mouse control is supported, and keyboard configurations are customizable
* Lots of replayability: Try out strange vehicle/deck combinations!
* Over 30 rounds in all, comprised of 7 different opponents
* Automatic saving: Just select a save slot when you start and never worry about forgetting to save. There are 10 save slots in all, so multiple users can all play.