Author: Salim Larochelle |
Size: 6.10 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: FreeWare |
Downloaded: 1809 Times
#1 - #2 - #3
Gamenokihon may look like a typical classic shooting game, but don't let that deceive you.
This game has no end, only the number of enemies increases.
When the number of enemies increases, so does the number of bullets on the screen.
But don't worry, if the number of bullets become unbearable, press the "Time control" key
to slow down the time and find a way to escape.
- The goal is to kill the most enemies possible.
- Each time that you double your score, 1-UP will be rewarded.
- You can slow down the time using "Time control" if the gauge is full.
- To fill out the gauge, you must kill enemies.
- You can play with your favorite music by inserting a CD into the PC before gameplay.
Move: Arrow Keys
Time Control: Hold [Z] Key, or hold Button  on control pad
Quit: ESC Key