Author: Jigetiser |
Size: 1.85 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: FreeWare |
Downloaded: 2097 Times
#1 - #2 - #3
A Jigetiser jigsaw puzzle is very simple to use. It can be played with the mouse. You drag and drop with the left and can rotate the pieces with the right mouse key. A sizable preview window helps to get the pieces together. Menu and dialogs offer texts in English.
To give beginners a chance to solve a puzzle and not to bore advanced people, we've defined five different levels:
* Beginner - Very simple, standard shape, ca. 24 pieces, preview
* Intermediate - 50% deformed shape, ca. 54 pieces, preview
* Expert - 100% deformed shape, ca. 104 pieces, preview
* Guru - 100% deformed shape, random rotation, ca. 160 pieces, preview
* Maniac - 100% deformed shape, random rotation, ca. 216 pieces, no preview
The first two levels are qualified for preschoolers.