Author: Matt Pilz |
Size: 14.5 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: FreeWare |
Downloaded: 2382 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
In The Little Eggy That Could, you star as the Easter Egg. As the egg, you must make your way through each level while picking up all of the pieces of candy that there is to collect. After all of the candy has been collected, a Golden Egg will appear somewhere within the level. You must locate and jump into this Golden Egg in order to be teleported to the next level or world.
Being the egg that you are, you must be very careful during your adventure. Avoid falling too far before landing or you'll crack and break. Also, you will want to stay clear of all hazards that may appear such as lasers and hot plates -- or you'll instantly be turned into one very scrambled egg! In addition, be warned that stepping on a surface fan will propel you high into the air.
Throughout the game, you will encounter several power-ups which will prove to be valuable as you make your way across the levels. One such power-up will turn you into a temporarily hard-boiled egg so that you won't crack or turn scrambled if struck by lasers, etc,. Another power-up enables you to run at a much faster speed when activated. You also have the natural ability to double jump, which can prove to be both helpful or hurtful depending on how you use it.
* 25 unique and increasingly difficult levels spread across five different worlds
* 10 different player characters to select from
* Twenty different candies and candy variations to collect
* Numerous power-ups and hazards spread across the levels
* Time-based high-score system and unlockable worlds as you complete them
* Customizable options for the controls, audio, screen resolution, etc.
16MB Video Card