Author: Emilios Manolidis |
Size: 3.08 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: FreeWare |
Downloaded: 1998 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Do you have your harpoon ready? If so, then go fishing! By catching fish and treasures, you earn money, and if you earn enough, you can go to the next level.
Before each level, you can visit the store for buying various upgrades which will make your life a lot easier. I made the game in about two weeks in Visual Basic. I was strongly influenced by Harpoon Lagoon flash game.
* 20 levels full of sea life and valuable treasures to catch! More valuable fish appear at higher levels!
* 17 different items, from depth charges to outboard engines!
* Enjoy random fish dialogue!
* 3 different song tracks. Choose your tune at any time!
* Original graphics and artwork created from scratch (yes the General Store stuff was drawn by pencil and scanned!).
* A humorous ending that will definitely leave you satisfied!