Author: Bryan McRoberts |
Size: 27 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: FreeWare |
Downloaded: 1617 Times
#1 - #2
PCGen is a Java-based RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20 Systems mainly) that works on most personal computers (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, etc.). All datafiles are ASCII so they can be modified by users. All of this work is performed under the watchful gaze of the PCGen Board Of Directors.
PCGen is a character generator for role-playing games. It currently is aimed at supporting as many RPGs as is humanly possible. The project's current focus is on OGL games (OGL is Wizards of the Coast's Open Gaming License).
* Supports scores of d20 games and settings from over a dozen publishers.
* Highly configurable, allowing the GM to add or remove races, classes, feats, and house rules such as unusual class or race restrictions.
* Supports level advancement, with configurable progressions of feats, skills, and ability score bonuses.
* Produces numerous customized character sheets in HTML and PDF format.
* Produces a "party" sheet with information needed by the GM.