Author: Errezed |
Size: 4.8 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Shareware $19.99 |
Downloaded: 889 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
You start in the Global Bowling world with 2 low quality balls and 5 credits. Earn credit in the official challenges and tournaments.
Invest in new balls and tournaments fees and aim to the top! With a network connection, you can challenge
a friend anywhere in the world. How good are you as a Virtual Global Bowler? Send your stats to participate to the Global Bowling rankings and find out!!
Currently, realistic bowling simulation games are not so easy to find. The main reason is that a stable collision response engine behind them is required to perform a credible simulation.
* Accurate bowling dynamics simulation.
* Three different very intuitive release systems (Mouse Based, Static and Dynamic).
* Ability to REV the ball on all the 3 rotation axis (to handle any lane surface!).
* 4 different human players.
* One "christmas tree" patterned lane.
* Two plastic balls (10 and 14 lbs weight)
* 9 interactive view modes (both fixed and action-following cameras).
* Action replay with slow motion option.
* Earn credit winning matches.
* Personal statistics.
* In official games, the audience may cheer your performance.
The 1.8 Demo Version is a complete free game with limited features
DirectX runtime, version 8.1 or greater