Author: Toadtrip |
Size: 14.8 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 1181 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
A standard, side-scroller (like Alien Hominid or Metal Slug), but you shoot zombies. There is a co-op multiplayer mode, where two can shoot zombies.
* Multiple stages of frenetic zombie blasting action. Just watch out for cars and the trains, they stop for nobody!
* Co-op 2 player mode. Grab a friend and bust some zombie heads together!
* Six weapons with which to rain down eternal justice upon the undead hordes. Including the most sought after of all zombie destroying implements - The Rocket Launcher. Can you say “Gib Storm”?
* Level up your character AND your weapons for great power and speed!
* Three boss zombies, including the deadly and mystical “Zombie Pope of Harlem”.
* Two in game characters to choose from, including Sergeant Chuck McPain and Captain John Smackdown!
* Multiple game levels of increasing difficulty. Can you become the “Zombie Jesus”?
* Online scoreboard to prove who is the greatest zombie smasher.
* Gamepad support, including support for Xbox 360 wireless controllers (dongle sold separately!)
* More music, better graphics, more everything!
* Full version built with Torque Game Builder!
Win 98, ME, 2000, XP or Vista
OpenGL 1.2 Supporting Video card
20MB Hard drive space