Author: Lost Luggage Studios |
Size: 18.7 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 1386 Times
#1 - #2 - #3
Catalyst Deluxe is an engaging solitaire card game based on the 10-20-30 game. The game consists of matching sets of three cards whose face values total 10, 20, or 30 points. For instance, a 4, a 6, and a 10 would total 20 points and could be removed. With the Ace worth one point, and all face cards worth ten points each, this is a great game for all ages to build your math skills and exercise your mind.
Veteran solitaire card game players looking for a new challenge. Catalyst Deluxe is an easy game to learn, but it is not an easy game to win. With all these features, one thing is definitely certain: Catalyst Deluxe will be the most engrossing solitaire card game you will ever play.
* Two rule sets -- Classic 10-20-30 rules plus our alternate Catalyst rules. Choose to play with or without jokers.
* Six sets of card graphics
* High score tracking and win/loss statistics
* 15 original backgrounds
* 21 card backs
* Features original music by Bill Bois
* Language Support -- Built-in support for multiple language files
* Multiple screen resolutions -- runs in 800x600 for compatibility with older machines, up to 1920x1200 for higher end machines
* Works on Windows and Linux machines -- Actually, Catalyst Deluxe should be able to run on many platforms, including Linux, Mac OSX, Sun Solaris, BSD, and Windows. * If you can install Mono or Microsoft's .Net Framework, you should be able to run Catalyst Deluxe.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0