Author: Lunkwill Labs |
Size: 2.5 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 3707 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Robot Battle puts a twist on traditional game-play by challenging players to design and code adaptable battling robots. Your goal is to create robots or teams of robots to compete in tournaments against friends and other players from around the world. Robots fight using skills like radar scanning and by firing missiles, dodging, ramming, avoiding mines, and collecting energy bonuses.
Robot Battle is unique because it takes strategy rather than reflexes, accuracy, or timing to succeed. What differentiates one robot from the next is its brain, for which you are responsible.
This makes Robot Battle both a challenging game and a fun way to learn programming. The game includes extensive tutorials and help documentation that teach everything from basic programming skills to advanced robot creation. Everyone from computer novices to expert programmers can learn to play.
* No previous programming experience required
* Extensive tutorials and help documentation
* Built-in easy to learn programming language
* Built-in tools for creating and understanding robots
* Customizable robot graphics
* Established community of players
* Hundreds of existing robots to download
* Frequent public tournaments
* Simple user interface
* Blazing speed with minimal system requirements
IE 4.01 or newer
MS XML 3 (included with IE6)
DirectX 3 or newer